1. Cut a section from foam sheet
slightly larger than stamp. Heat both sides of foam
till soft and glossy.
2. Immediately press stamp onto hot foam. Press firmly and hold for a
Lift off stamp. You now have a reverse image of your stamp.
3. Open a pack of Delight™ Air Dry Modeling Compound and remove a
generous wad. Seal
the remainder in an air tight bag. Roll wad of Delight onto wax paper
the size of foam piece and approximately 1/8 inch thick.
4. Now place Delight piece on foam image and roll over once in all four
to even clay and to impress the image. Do not over roll or clay may slip
off and you
will smear image. Lift off foam piece gently.
5. Trace around raised stamped image with a clay tool or tooth pick.
with your finger and re shape any points if necessary. Lay flat to dry.
6. After snowflake ornament has dried take selected color Papier Glitter
a small amount onto a paper plate.
7. With Kleenex or your finger take a very small amount of Papier
Glitter and rub
over raised areas. Start with very little and add more as needed. It is
add than to take away.
8. Spray with Workable Fixatiff.
9. Make a hole in one of the snowflake points with an awl or clay tool.
10. Feed ribbon through the hole, knot and make a bow.
Tip: Do not bake Delight™ air dry modeling compound in the oven.