1. Mix about a pea size amount of red acrylic paint with about a third of the 3.17 oz. package of white Delight. If it is too dark add more white modeling compound, if too light add more red. A little bit of red goes a long way. Pink acrylic paint can be used also.
2. Roll the pink modeling compound into one ball for the body, one for the head, one for the snout, four cylinders for the legs, and two triangles for the ears.
3. Attach the head to the body. Flatten the ball that is the snout and attach. Fold the triangles for the ears in half and attach. Attach the cylinders for legs. Hold in place for a minute to make sure the pieces do not slip.
4. Roll out two small balls of white for the eyes. Knead the tiniest amount of black acrylic paint into a tiny piece of white modeling compound to create two smaller black balls for the pupils. Attach with white glue. Using the back of a paintbrush make the nostrils on the snout by pushing lightly.
5. For the wings flatten two balls of white and form into triangles. On the bottom of the triangle make four parallel lines into the clay with the craft knife. The point of the triangle will be opposite from the lines and that should be attached to the body with white glue.
6. Let dry overnight.
Tip: Wipe your hands clean between color changes to prevent any traces of paint from getting on the white wings or eyes.